WELCOME TO THE ZEST INSIDERS NETWORK!
Here at ZEST, we are always looking for new ways to connect with our fantastic foodie followers and think it only makes sense for us to open our network to our readers. Whether you are a foodie, a food blogger, a wineaux, a chef or restaurateur or an out-of-the-closet celebrity chef stalker, our readers have lots in common.
WHAT ARE THE PERKS OF BECOMING A ZEST INSIDER?
Exposure. Your blog or website will be added to our network member list of blogs that will be displayed on this page below this information. (Plus a free link, Hellz yeah)
Legitimate contests. As an Insider, you will be put in the running for our monthly Insider’s giveaway, otherwise known as ZEST’s anti-Swag campaign. No lame promotional items will be given out here.
More exposure. Additionally, we will be linking to active Insiders in our posts and on Twitter when applicable. You will have lot of chances to get your blog exposure!
AS AN INSIDER, ALL WE ASK:
- Please leave a comment on this page with your blog’s URL and the one category you would like your blog to be put into on our member list: Foodie, Restaurateur, Food pornographer, Healthy Eats, Travel Bugs, Fashionista, Artsy-fartsy, Wineaux or Friend of Zest (FOZ)—our catch all category.
- Please follow or subscribe to ZEST, so you’ll be sure to receive the latest updates. Let us know which way you’re connecting, following or subscribing, in the same comment on this page with your blog/website info. Link to our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter!
- Grab the “I’m Zesty” button from our sidebar and proudly display it on your blog or website. (This is an important prerequisite to winning any of our Insider anti-Swag contests)
- Please visit our blog regularly and the featured ZEST Insiders’ blogs as we want to make sure that engaged members are the ones getting the glow of the spotlight.
- Help us spread the word about our network! To make it easy, you could Tweet this message: Are you Zesty? I am and I just became a @Zestfoodie Insider. Check out the delicious deets here! http://tiny.cc/u5vtf Tweet this now and spread the word.
- And finally, we urge you to visit your fellow network members and get to know one another. After all that’s the best part of a community, right?
So, what are you waiting for? Get your Zesty little behind to comment below and become a ZEST Insider!